The Defense Post:
Azerbaijan said on Wednesday that it had destroyed missile launch sites in Armenia that were being used to target civilian areas during the fighting over Nagorno-Karabakh.
Armenia’s defense ministry confirmed that areas inside the country had been targeted, denied its forces were firing into Azerbaijan, and said that it now felt justified in targeting military positions inside Azerbaijan.
It appeared to be the first time Azerbaijan claimed to have hit targets inside Armenia itself, since heavy fighting broke out last month between Azerbaijani forces and Armenia-backed separatists in the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region…
Click here to read the full article.