Missile Defense Review
The Missile Defense Review is a forum for the publication of works of analysis and opinion. The review focuses on missile defense, strategic issues, and the proliferation of ballistic missiles and weapons of mass destruction. While keeping in mind the mission of the Missile Defense Advocacy Alliance, MDR welcomes a diversity of opinion and articles will reflect the views of the author and not necessarily those of MDAA. The review also invites articles written in response to prior entries.
The opportunity for publication in MDR is open to all, including current and former security policy professionals, students, and all those interested in global security matters.
If you are interested in writing for the Missile Defense Review, please review the guidelines below.
- Submissions should generally be between 800-1200 words
- Submissions will undergo a peer review and copy editing process. Only articles that meet the review’s standards will be published online.
- Content of submissions reflect the views of the author, and not necessarily those of the MDAA.
- Analysis and opinions should be well supported by evidence and cited.
- Online sources should be cited with in text hyperlink citations (see example below).
- According to State Department records, the number of Operational Experts Group meetings that occurred during the George W. Bush administration numbered between 3-5 per year.
- Articles should be submitted in MS Word format.
Please send article submissions or additional inquiries to Abel Romero at email@example.com.
- Cooperating with Japan on Missile Defense
- Congressional Roundtable Discussion Series
- Addressing the Air and Ballistic Missile Threat to Europe
- Developing a Space-Based Sensor Layer for Missile Defense
- MDAA Congressional Roundtable: Future BMD Systems
- MDAA Congressional Roundtable: Missile Defense in the Pacific
- The Navy’s Contribution to Ballistic Missile Defense
- Congressional Roundtable Discussion: Addressing the North Korean Ballistic Missile Threat to the United States
- Reception Events
- Anniversary of President Ronald Reagan’s Strategic Defense Initiative Speech
- Arizona Breakfast of Champions
- Ballistic Missile Defense Breakfast of Champions in Pascagoula, Mississippi
- Huntsville Breakfast of Champions
- New Jersey Reception of Champions in Camden, New Jersey
- Recognition of the Tenth Anniversary of the Operational Aegis BMD System
- Missile Defender of the Year Award Ceremonies
- Write Your Representative
- Admiral Wayne E. Meyer 1926-2009
- Bill Walsh 1931-2007
- Chris Taylor 1949-2011
- Dr. Julian Davidson 1927-2013
- Dr. William Van Cleave 1935-2013
- Lt. Gen. Larry J. Dodgen 1949-2010
- Major General John G. Rossi 1961-2016
- Mrs. Nancy Reagan
- Neil Armstrong 1930-2012
- Petty Officer 2nd Class Mark A. Mayo 1989-2014
- Senator Theodore Stevens 1923-2010
- Missile Defense Review